This week we learnt about photo editing on RAW images. RAW images provide more detail on an image that can’t be achieved when shooting in a JPEG format. Featured below are the before and after pictures of Fanchu, a non binary DJ, taken after their set at Beaver Works.
Portrait of Fanchu on the steps after their DJ set at Beaver Works.
- Decreased the exposure
- Increased the contrast
- Slightly increased the highlights
- Decreased the shadows significantly
- Set the white balance to ‘as shot’, warmed the temperature of the image and increased the tint on the pink side to accentuate the colours
- Increased the clarity, decreased the texture and increased the dehaze feature
- Slightly increased the saturation and increased the vibrancy more than the saturation to make sure the image still looked natural
You must be logged in to post a comment.