Progress update: When I was taking photographs I didn’t think properly of the story I was trying to capture so instead found a lot of my images looked like “snapshots”.
Progress update: I started using Adobe Photoshop more in other modules and began to understand what made a photograph look better, I found I changed the contrast too much on many of my original photographs but learnt that this doesn’t always bring out the best outcome.
Progress update: I originally wanted more than two photographs per case study but quickly recognised that two good quality images per case study was better than four of bad quality.
Progress update: I began taking images during the final few weeks of the module and quickly realised I wasn’t thinking creatively enough. This is when I then sat down and decided to re-think my view and what backgrounds were used. I took advantage of the lighting from outside and decided to use those photos.
You must be logged in to post a comment.