Week 7 reflection

For this week, we had to re visit the task from week one, and I did exactly that.

This time I took what I learnt and retook the photos using adjusted shutter speed settings to get a good effect on the spray cleaner and to get detailed photos of the mold.

Unfortunately, the situation has only worsened and this is clearly visible in the photos I took, there is only so much that you can write about mold as there really isn’t anything that can be done to get rid of it for good in a home.

I think that in week 1, if I was to re do the task, I would write about something where I could get more interesting photos to go alongside the story.

Overall, I am pleased with the clear difference in the quality of the photos from this week and week 1.